Golden Star Awardee - National Library of Jamaica
Silver Star Awardee - tTech Ltd.
William Malabver - HEART Trust/NTA
Kedeech Wallace, student at the University of the Commonwealth Caribbean won the HR Bursary award for 2019
This special award is given for outstanding contribution to the field of Human Resource, which has had a positive impact on nation building in an independent Jamaica.
Criteria for Nomination
1. Must be a Jamaican (by birth or naturalization)
2. Must have worked in Jamaica for at least twenty five (25) years during the period August 6, 1962 to August 5, 2012.
3. Has demonstrated the competencies, ethics, professionalism
4. and dedication to advancing the field of HR in Jamaica
5. Has inspired others in the field of HR.
6. Process of development of self and others
7. Showed HR vision
8. Demonstrated excellence in the field of HR
9. Inspirational role model
10. Personal, academic and professional achievements
11. Positive impact on personal and organization performance and culture.
1. Members will be requested to make nominations by completing the Nomination Form.
2. The most outstanding nominee as identified by the Selection Committee will be designated the “HRMAJ HR Icon.
All completed Nomination Forms should be addressed to:
The HRMAJ Secretariat,
Suite 3, Mid Spring Plaza,
134 Constant Spring Road,
The HRMAJ HR Icon will be given an award, recognized during the annual conference in November and at HRMAJ occasions throughout the year.
|Suite #3, MidSpring Plaza,|
|134 Constant Spring Road|
Structure and Management
Under the direction of a twelve-member elected Board of Directors - HRMAJ, headed by a President - implements its programmes and activities with the support of a small Secretariat based in Kingston, through various committees formed to focus on the following:
In light of changing global trends as well as the imperatives of the Caribbean Single Market and Economy (CSME), the Association in recent times has re-positioned itself to become an organization of greater national and regional impact and also to assume its role as the premier organization for human resource development in Jamaica.
At HRMAJ, we value:
Our Guiding Principles
HRMAJ welcomes the unique talents, contributions and diversity of members, while seeking to engage their participation in choosing its direction, setting priorities, attracting and securing resources towards achieving our mission.